Job description Technician
As a Technician you will be working hands-on in the lab. In close collaboration with the scientist you will run standard assays and various laboratory analyses, such as routine HPLC, ELISA or GC. Team development of new assays and analyses can be part of your job. All testing will be done under GMP regulation. Tip: Be sure to mention in your resume techniques you’ve build experience , this increases your chance of receiving an invitation for the job interview.
- The practical conducting of experiments in the lab;
- Precise documentation of these experiments according to GMP;
- Being discussion partner of the scientist with regard to developmental targets and progression.
- Bachelor (WO) or Master in microbiology, biotechnology, analytical chemistry, biochemistry or another relevant field with practical lab experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Precise and communicative;
- Knowledge of the techniques described in the vacancy.
Terms of employment and salary
Depending on the experience and skills of a candidate, the salary ranges between € 26,000.- and € 45,000.- per year on a full-time basis.
Interested in a position as a Technician?
Is the vacancy you are looking for not listed? Contact us and we will be happy to help you with your dream opportunity!