The mission of our client is to save the lives of patients with blood cancers. To strengthen their data team they are seeking 4 Clinical Data Analyst, a fantastic opportunity working for a great cause in a growing organization. The organization currently counts 90 employees in Europe and the Dutch office is located in Leiden, but there is a lot of flexibility working from home.
You will be managing the database (registry) and ensure that data is accurate and reliable. The Registry is the heart and soul of the organization with novel data, receiving great interest from pharmaceutical companies, regulators and health technology assessment agencies. Currently they are migrating the data into a new system. A full job description is available. A summary of the responsibilities:
- Migrating data from the current database to the new database. From start to “go live”: improvement projects / validations / migration / scripts / programming / trainings.
- Maintenance – development / testing / error correction / advising
- Training – organize and lead courses on the database (data managers / physicians and non-specialized audience)
The ideal profile for the role as a Clinical Data Analyst:
- A background in statistics, IT, mathematics, health management or other relevant background;
- Experience working with clinical data, or complex databases (EDCs), Warehouses;
- Experience with migrating data between databases is a plus;
- SQL programming skills;
- Experience with Python is a big plus;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Fluent in English.
You will be working in a great team with warm colleagues and a company with a strong goal. Besides the base salary you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance, flexible hours, collective healh insurance and a pension scheme.
Interested in this position? Please respond via this website. For questions, please contact Albert Hollemans via 0622639519 / email@example.com. It will be appreciated to send your CV upfront.