Pharmacovigilance Oversight Specialist in Amsterdam Fulltime
Our client is a globally operating, innovative pharmaceutical company. It is one of the top 10 in the sector and the company is consistently in the top when it comes to best employers. In short, a great company to work for!
The purpose of this role is to support the establishment and maintenance of effective compliance & oversight of external providers of Pharmacovigilance services for our client’s affiliates. At a minimum these services must ensure compliance with global regulatory requirements, company standards and local PV regulations. The scope extends to all externalized services and providers overseen on behalf of our client’s affiliates, including adverse event management, reporting, and related operational activities, and spans all marketed products.
Responsibilities for the role as a Pharmacovigilance Oversight Specialist:
- You hold at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences;
- You have at least 2 years experience in Pharmacovigilance in a local affiliate;
- You have a good knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulations, including one or more countries with an excellent understanding of PV quality assurance systems;
- You are skilled at technical writing and authoring, including SOPs/procedural documents, corrective actions plans / exception reports;
- You are fluent in Dutch (MUST HAVE) and English; fluency in another major European language is very welcome.
This is a fulltime contracting role initially for one year through Herakles.
Interested in this Pharmacovigilance Oversight Specialist role? Apply through this website. If you have any questions please contact the person mentioned next to this vacancy.