Senior Associate QA in Breda fulltime
Amgen is an international biotechnology company that makes an active contribution to better care. Amgen scientists have been developing innovative therapies for patients with serious illnesses since 1980. Their product portfolio encompasses the following therapeutic areas: oncology, kidney diseases, hematology, bone diseases and cardiovascular diseases. At the Breda site, Amgen medicines are labeled, provided with patient information leaflets, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and to a growing number of countries in other parts of the world. It is responsible for the availability of their medicines and clinical trials in the Netherlands.
Accountable to conduct low to medium complexity complaint investigations and determine if complaint investigations require escalation for further investigation. You will be responsible to ensure the quality complain records, evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information and execute SOP requirements
Educational qualifications for the function as a Senior Associate:
- Master’s degree OR;
- Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of directly related experience OR;
- Associate’s degree & 6 years of directly related experience OR;
- High school diploma / GED & 8 years of directly related experience.
- Quality and manufacturing experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry;
- Ability to successfully manage workload to timelines;
- Familiarity with basic project management tools;
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver on-time, and high-quality results;
- Ability to operate in a matrixed or team environment;
- Understanding of the applicable manufacturing/testing processes (i.e. API, Drug Substance, Drug Product, Packaging, Device manufacturing processes).
You will start with a year contract via Herakles.
More information about the Senior Associate QA fulltime? Please contact the recruiter on the right hand side.