Account Lead / Account Manager Neuroscience NW-NL
Important Global Biotech Company .
The account Lead is responsible for the development and execution of a business plan for the products in specific area of coverage (North west Netherlands) including annual sales targets and marketing strategies and tactics, which are adapted for local needs but consistent with European and global strategies.
Qualifications for the function as a Account Lead / Account Manager:
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the products, markets and commercial strategies as well as the sales and the marketing plan. Demonstrate a full awareness of key competitors and their strategies and how the products successfully compete;
- Develop and expand the relationships with important key opinion leaders;
- Prepare and maintain accurate territory business plans and local account plans to meet all objectives within allocated budget;
- Ensure adequate coverage of both prescribing and referring customers for all assigned brands within the assigned area;
- Increase sales of the assigned products, in line with the agreed budgets;
- Inventory of important customer needs and support those by initiation of relevant projects;
- Provide strategic input in agreed areas into annual and long-range business plans for the area;
- Provide feedback to Medical Affairs and Marketing in order to support the preparation of promotional material;
- Define, develop and run projects in collaboration with Medical Affairs to assure sales growth;
- Be open to play a role in other upcoming projects or programs;
- On request, attend national and international conferences relating to assigned products;
- Effectively utilize the identified IT based systems including CRM and VEEVA to pro-actively plan and monitor business activities and record factual accurate customer notes with completion according to agreed timescales and quality levels;
- Ensure personal conduct is consistent with the Vision and Values;
- Support Franchise Lead in initiating and optimizing business opportunities at a regional level;
- Adhere to and comply with local and global guidelines and practices as well as national codes of practice;
- Carry out other related tasks and projects as requested by the Franchise Lead.
Qualifications for the function as a Account Lead / Account Manager Neuroscience:
- Minimum 5 years successful sales experience;
- Bioscience degree or relevant working experience in similar area;
- Successful selling experience in a similar environment for at least 5 years;
- A proven track record in specialty pharmaceutical sales;
- Experience of working with neuroscience and in niche markets is preferred but not essential;
- Dutch mother tongue, with strong English skills;
- French language skills is an additional asset;
- Ability to build and maintain a strong relationship with KOLs mid level and medical referral chain;
- Good presentation skills and networking ability;
- Flexible, proactive, highly motivated and above all able to manage projects independently and in a pragmatically results oriented manner;
- Show initiative;
- Knowledge of and acting in line with the appropriate legislation and guidelines for sales of high value niche specialist products in The Netherlands;
- Project management skills, inventory and collection of relevant data, define strategies tactics and tools as well as define and prioritize key drivers for the business and execute plans / projects accordingly;
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with external customers and team members.
More information or questions about the Account Lead / Account Manager Neuroscience? Please contact or call Tom van der Poel firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 51846575.