Business Development Manager
Our client is a international leader in obtaining funding for biomedical and healthcare related innovations. This growing and award winning company is helping leading researchers and companies secure financing for ambitious and innovative projects, from early stage research up to the clinical stage. Do you have a passion for the latest technological innovations, and do you love a dynamic environment where you are able to take initiative, use your creativity and take responsibility for great projects? This might be your job!
We are seeking for 2 Business Development Managers. You will join an international team that is bursting with energy in a professional and dynamic scale-up organization that offers space for independence and room to further professional development.
Responsibilities for the function as a Business Development Manager:
It is a big challenge for our clients to raise funds for their innovative projects. As a Business Manager, you will identify and qualify prospects, discuss their project ideas and funding strategy. When you have identified a strong match, you will negotiate the contract terms and close the deal, which enables us to start working on their grant applications and related projects. In addition, you will maintain existing customer relationships. You will work with top universities, small/mid-sized and large international companies and research institutes in Europe and far beyond. The main goal is to accelerate the development of their innovative products.
Requirements for the function as a Business Development Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience;
- Excellent communication and commercial skills;
- Master or PhD background in life sciences;
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence;
- Enthusiastic and solution-oriented thinker;
- A passion for innovation;
- Desire to help our customers to get their products to the market faster;
- Good command of the English language;
- Humor and creativity.
A plus would be:
- Experience with grants / professional consulting;
- Work experience in the life sciences and or health industry;
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
Our client is offering a very good compensation package:
- A competitive salary with good employment conditions;
- A good bonus system;
- A personal trainings budget;
- A phone, lease-car and laptop.