For our client, PRA Health Sciences, a global healthcare intelligence partner, we are looking for an experienced Clnical Data Manager Early Phase.
Primary responsibilities for the Clinical Data Manager Early Phase (not complete):
- Develops, implements, validates, reviews and maintains study-specific case report forms (CRF);
- Manages data collection and quality control review of clinical data including external data;
- Interacts with investigational sites, external vendors, the client and/or study monitor(s) during the query resolution process.
Requirements for the function as a Clinical Data Manager Early Phase:
- Basic knowledge of data structure standards i.e., (SDTM) and (CDASH);
- Strong ability to mentor and train junior level data managers;
- Undertakes analysis and investigation to identify and define problems.
- Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages.
- Strong in timemanagement
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree in a health, quantitative or scienitfic field;
- Three years of relevant experience.
Intereseted in the position of Clinical Data Manager Early Phase in Groningen? Please click the button below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the recruiter below.
Is this vacancy not suitable for you? Then register with us bij clicking on this link and we will be happy to help you find your dream