Clinical Study Assistant / Clinical Trial Associate
Our client is a global R&D organisation with its global mission to deliver health through food to as many people as possible. Their research and innovation areas have evolved, but they still begin with insights into nutrients and their role in optimal health, and build on that knowledge to tailor solutions for nutritional needs throughout the lifespan of their target populations.
For our client Herakles Pharma Staffing is looking for a Clinical Study Assistant / Clinical Trial Associate, who will provide administrative and operational support to the clinical R&D departemen. Tasks will include:
- Study set-up (Preparation of site documentation e.g. confidentiality agreements, ethics submission package, monitoring support, planning of visits);
- Maintenance and archiving of study files (e.g. preparation, set up);
- Progress reporting (e.g. tracking recruitment);
- Management of the study budget (e.g. processing of payments, finance overviews);
- Management of Lab sample system;
- Organizing/preparing (external) meetings;
- Supporting a team of about 30 persons.
Requirements for the function as a Clinical Study Assistant / Clinical Trial Associate:
- Preferred Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science or related scientific discipline. MBO level is an option only if experienced as CSA;
- Good administrative skills to support CS operational tasks, including budget management, supplier management, lab sample management, planning and progress monitoring;
- Good communication skills to interact with the internal multidisciplinary project team and with external partners such as investigators, CROs, ethics committees, volunteers and laboratories;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Computer skills: MS Office (especially Excel) and easy in learning new software programs;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and verbal).
Interested in this position as Clinical Study Assistant / Clinical Trial Associate? Please contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl or 06-10518323.