Our client is an international pharmaceutical company.
In this position as Commercial Director you will lead the Dutch organization. Main purpose of the position;
- Pro-actively advise and contribute on the Global strategy and tactics to be a patient-focused, data-driven and efficient organization;
- Bring a global-first and patient-centric mindset to enable the teams to work in a high-paced, agile and high performing working environment;
- Being the country contact person for the Mid Europe GM, matrixed supporting functions in the region and other senior leaders in the Global organization;
- Responsible for the operations in the country driving best in class commercial operations in terms of operational and excellence, launch preperation, in-market performance, local market access & pricing and talent development;
- Become a partner of choice for the national health system, HCPs and patients;
- Responsible for setting and delivering agreed budgets for sales and operating expenses within the country and to drive profiable & competitive growth;
- Contribute to the definition and success of the cluster and global Company strategy and priorities by aligning the country priorities to the cluster and company ones;
- more details in the full job description.
Key responsibilities (summary, in detail in the full job description)
- Profit and loss responsibility for the country, drving growth of the business by establising revenue goals for existing products and successfully looking for and launching new services and solutions that bring value to the costumer and patient needs;
- Achievement of of sales targets and successful commercialization of the Companies product portfolio;
- Development and execution of local access strategy and commercial agreements for the Companies products;
In this position you will report to General Manager Mid Europe.
A description of the ideal candidate:
- A solid background in Economy, Business Administration, Marketing or a science related backgrond;
- Recent experience within a pharmaceutical company (a must);
- You will be a generalist with broad experience, also within a variety of therapeutic areas;
- P&L experience;
- Digital & Omnichannel market approach;
- Fluency in both English and Dutch.
A good primary and secundary benefit package.
Interested in this position? Please respond via this website. For questions, please contact Albert Hollemans via 0622639519 / firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be appreciated to send your CV upfront.