Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. They provides services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. Also open for junior candidates.
In this role you will draft, review and negotiate agreements with clinical study sites and principal investigators (“Clinical Trial Agreements” (CTA)). Serve as the primary contact for all Clinical Trial Agreements for all clinical studies assigned to your group and must be able to work independently, while consulting with Company attorneys and other key individuals as appropriate and necessary. Draft and review CTA and associated contracts related to CTAs according to Company policy, rules, practices and procedures and implement and manage the process for internal and external approval, execution and filing of CTAs and associated contracts. Identify and assist with the implementation of process improvement opportunities. Maintain contact and relationships with all internal departments, Senior Management and clients and shall identify and protect the company and its clients from unnecessary business and legal risk.
Qualifications for the function as a Contract Specialist:
- Educated at degree level;
- Significant experience in contract drafting and negotiation experience;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Flexible and able to reprioritize workload to meet changing project needs;
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills;
- Excellent English,Dutch and grammar skills;
- Excellent analytical and decision based thinking;
- Capable, with appropriate oversight, of drafting and negotiating contract provisions;
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player;
- Must be able to provide direction to other employees;
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to the SOPs, WPDs and other regulations for all aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout.
More information about the contract specialist? Please contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl or 06-1051 83 23