CRA home based
As Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will perform and coordinate clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices, FDA guidelines, local regulations and PPD Standard Operating Procedures.
You will conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manage required documentation. Responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits. Represent PPD in the global medical research community and develops and maintain collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
Will assist project manager or clinical team manager on assigned projects and will take a lead role where required. Will support the line manager to contribute to the development of junior clinical team members. Will be required to travel 60-80% on average.
- University degree in a science related field or a certified health care professional or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution
- Clinical research monitoring experience with a demonstrated high level of expertise in all aspects of clinical monitoring is preferred
- Fluency in English and Dutch, German or French
- Valid Driver’s License where applicable
- In some cases an equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provides the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities may be considered:
More information about the CRA Belgium? Please contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl or 06-10518323.