Our client is a life sciences company focused on the development, production and commercialization of high-value consumable products used in the process of manufacturing biological drugs. Their bioprocessing products are sold to major life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide.
For our client, Herakles is seeking a Documentation Specialist. In this role you will report directly to a senior director of manufacturing. You will be primarily responsible for the creation and maintenance of component specifications and the release of bills of materials through an engineering change order process for large industrial computerized process control and monitoring products. The documentation created must satisfy our ISO requirements.
The responsibilities of the Documentation Specialist are:
- Create purchase specifications using MS Office applications;
- Complete engineering change forms to release these components in the ERP system;
- Work per written and verbal communications from the fast-paced engineering team;
- Develop, edit, and proof-read miscellaneous engineering design documents;
- Provide project updates as needed. Complete assigned work with some staff oversight;
- Help in the efforts to create and maintain a library of standard, custom or project specific templates to be used by others where needed;
- Participate in change control related to documentation process flow for Turn Over Packages (TOP);
- Communicate effectively with engineering staff and cross functional departments;
- Compiling information from Operations, Regulatory, Procurement and Product Management into concise technical documents;
- Update Share Point with the most recent project information.
Qualifications for the function as a Documentation Specialist are:
- High school graduate at a minimum with a couple years of work experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency with standard business software is required (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Knowledge of SAP and/or other comparable business systems;
- Able to balance changing priorities with increasing workload by making timely decisions;
- Able to interact with employees at all levels and cross functionally across multiple departments;
- Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds routinely.
You live in the Netherlands and you are an EU citizen or alternatively you hold a permanent working permit
Interested in the position as a Documentation Specialist? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.