e-Marketing Specialist in Rotterdam 32-40 hours
Do you want to be part of an international, innovative, world-class pharmaceutical company? Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Rotterdam is looking for an e-marketing specialist.
The e-Marketing Specialist will act as the Go-To Digital Channel specialist to brand managers in the Netherlands. He/she will deliver digital input and operational guidance to the process of getting content out, to the available digital channels (site, portal, newsletters, etc.)
Responsibilities for the function as a e-Marketing Specialist:
- Strengthen the synergy between offline local marketing campaigns and digital marketing;
- Translation of the marketing goals into concrete actions and/or improvements;
- Give input on the promotional flows for digital campaigns;
- Advising on changing and adapting content to improve customer interaction and conversion;
- Facilitating the Dutch team how to make the necessary digital improvements, with emphasize on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search engine Advertising (SEA);
- Facilitate and optimize content on digital platforms while considering the needs of the business;
- Follow new digital trends and opportunities and see ways to implement this in the company’s environment and to support our products;
- Be a super user on our digital content solutions (websites, e-mail) and the first point of contact for brand managers to train and support them, as well as answer their questions and be responsible to reach out to BT when issues arise;
- Guard the brand style of the company and the products online;
- Be able to guard and maintain the given budgets, for budgets given by brand leads for Search Engine Advertisements and Social Media campaigns, etc.
Qualifications for the function as a e-Marketing Specialist:
- Higher education/academic degree in digital marketing, commerce and communication;
- Experience with Drupal 8 platform, Self-Service mail tool Marketo, HTML;
- Minimum 2 years experiences as an executive online marketer including proven experience in e-commerce of at least 1 year;
- Knowlegde of- and hands on experience with: marketing models, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization, business use of social media, CMS, Webinar & video platforms, Adobe Creative Suite and reporting tools;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Digital savvy (Lives and breathes digital).
32-40 hours per week. Initially a one year contract is offered.
Do you want to know more about this position as a e-Marketing Specialist? Please contact Iris van Maarschalkerweerd at email@example.com or +31 (0)6 22 41 07 04