Key Account Manager Nederland Oncological Datamanagement
A new startup to offer SAAS (Software as a service)
The Key Account Manager will provide commercial support and promotion of the marketed products to physicians, other health care providers, medical centres and staff, health maintenance organizations, and government health agencies with a focus on the countries of deployment. The KAM will also identify and develop relationships with national key opinion leaders in order to drive the commercial agenda and will collaborate with other field-based personnel to develop a strong commercial platform and that all sales and market share objectives are achieved. Provides feedback towards the commercial strategy and tactics. Feedback includes successes, barriers, market opportunities, issues and highlight key stakeholders.
- To achieve and exceed key sales objectives as discussed and agreed with line manager;
- Establish awareness and use of the product in target accounts. This should include formulary listing, stocking of the product and use in targeted departments;
- Develop Account Business plans that are cognisant of the strategy for the brand and that drive successful achievement of the territory key deliverables. Update the Account plans on a regular basis and use as a working tool to achieve key business objectives;
- Establish strong business relationships with all key customer groups (prescribers and payers) to maximize sales growth;
- Identify key customers across to be developed as strong advocates for the product;
- Identify what the local health economy guidance is and establish local activity with key stakeholders to neutralise barriers or maximise support towards product inclusion;
- Target key centres and priority units in order to gain rapid uptake of product portfolio through tenders and formulary gains;
- Organise speaker meetings, attend exhibitions for HCPs and support national Congresses;
- Take a shared responsibility and ownership for continued education and acquisition of own and competitor product knowledge in order to perform to the appropriate company standard;
- Develop and maintain timely and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, contributing to the overall performance and effectiveness of the team and company.
Requirements for the function as a Key Account Manager Oncological Datamanagement
- Local and English language capability;
- Medical devices experience;
- 5 years’ experience key account manager;
- 3 years’ experience in one or more of the following disease areas: Oncology, Radiology, and PACS (picture archiving and communication system) solutions;
- Strong IT skills and literacy with use of software application is essential;
- Experience of launching a new product is ideal but not essential;
- Strong evidence of sales success and achieving secondary care formulary gains;
- Thorough understanding of the local health system including reimbursement;
- Understanding of the compliance environment and relevant codes of practice;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Credibility with clinician & health system personnel KOL’s etc;
- Networking skills.
N.B. Overnight stays with extensive National travel is expected from the role
Gross anual salary: 80k
More information about the Key Account Manager Oncological Datamanagement? Please contact Tom van der Poel +31 6 5184 65 75.