Our client is a life sciences company focused on the development, production and commercialization of high-value consumable products used in the process of manufacturing biological drugs. Their bioprocessing products are sold to major life sciences and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide.
The responsibilities of Maintenance Technician are:
- Perform preventive & corrective maintenance on utility systems and manufacturing equipment with minimal supervision;
- Assist with writing/revising PM procedures and training documents for various systems;
- Interpret drawings, layouts, wiring diagrams and specifications while planning and performing maintenance activities;
- Maintain equipment inventory and replenish spare parts as necessary to prevent significant equipment down time;
- Perform work in a Good Documentation Practice (GDP) environment;
- Drive continuous improvement and development of maintenance practices and procedures;
- Evaluate equipment and utility performance and make recommendations for process improvement projects;
- Assist with performing IQ, OQ, PQ in conjunction with the Process Engineering group;
- Oversee and assist in managing the internal / external calibration program;
- Utilize our clients’ QMS systems/programs.
Qualifications for the function as a Maintenance Technician are:
- HS diploma and 5-10 years of experience performing operations and maintenance on utility systems & manufacturing equipment;
- Experience working for a maintenance, engineering or calibration organization in a cGMP and / or ISO 9001 manufacturing environment;
- Must work independently under minimal supervision in a team environment;
- Sufficient computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications;
- Good organizational planning and time management skills;
- Requires working in a clean room manufacturing environment, including gowning;
- Must be able to climb ladder, reach, bend and lift up to 50 lbs. #LI-GZ;
- Incumbent will be required to support operations and participate in off-hour emergency coverage as needed.
You live in the Netherlands and you are an EU citizen or alternatively you hold a permanent working permit
Interested in the position as a Maintenance Technician? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.