Janssen is an innovative pharmaceutical company with more than 2.000 employees in the Netherlands. For the Business Unit Janssen Cilag, located in Breda, Herakles Pharma Staffing is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist for 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities for the function as a Marketing Operations Specialist:
- Acts as the SPOC between the Janssen content owners (promo & medical) and the preferred supplier network of Janssen Benelux (creative agencies, digital production agencies, print management, warehousing, media buyer, …)
- Finetunes the customer journeys with the support of omnichannel specialists, using the tactical plan as a baseline
- Takes the lead in getting and fintetuning the briefings of his/her partners by setting up regular intakes. The baseline is to use the tactical plan and push the Brand Manager/Medical towards campaign briefings and to provide proactive advice on branding, regulatory rules and timelines for individual assets
- Creates & updates the central asset planning tool, that contains an overview of all campaigns and the detailed planning for all omnichannel assets included
- Functions as a marketing asset specialist, who supports his/her partners with the optimization of briefings of promotional assets over all on- and offline channels (leave behinds, advertisements, digital banners, websites, …), with knowledge of the role of each asset in the customer journey
- Has deep knowledge of corporate, product and disease branding & regulatory rules and is able to review assets in line with these guidelines
- The Marketing Operations Specialist initiates, coordinates the approval process for all communication assets and is responsible for the branding approval
- Seeks for optimization to build omnichannel assets & customer and the collaboration with the preferred supplier network
- Manages the stock of materials
This position requires someone who is performance driven with good communication skills to connect with different creative partners. You take action and follow up on marketing communication trends, and have the ability to share them with partners. It is an ideal position for creative people who like to work out of the box.
Qualifications for the function as a Marketing Operations Specialist:
- Bachelor/Master or equal by work experience;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills (be able to work with strict deadlines);
- Proactive and assertive attitude;
- High level of independency;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch (a must);
Interested in the position as a Marketing Operations Specialist? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the Recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.
Is this vacancy not suitable for you? Then register with us bij clicking on this link and we will help you further.