Have you recently finished your PhD in pharmaceutical, medical sciences or immunology and do you like to proceed your career in communications, than this is your opportunity!
The company is the largest marketing & communications full service medical communication company for pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotechnology companies.The teams in the company value teamwork, having a passion for results, and a focus on continuing to develop and improve their skills.
As a communication manager you are responsible for medical communications and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
You will contribute to events and conferences and will be present at the venues. With your team you organize the events and contribute to the scientific content.
Requirements for the role as a Medical / Pharmaceutical Communication Manager:
- PhD in immunology, medical or pharmaceutical sciences, MD or PharmD;
- Outstanding communication skills written, and in word;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Organizational skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Proven experience in communication projects, not being a part of PhD (blogs, education, marketing, webinars, etc.);
- Valid working permit for the Netherlands;
- Residence in or nearby Amsterdam or willing to relocate immediately.
Than apply now for the position of communication manager.
Working in an international multicultural environment with more than fifteen nationalities.
Extensive training & development programs.
Outstanding career development opportunities.
Are you interested in the position of Medical / Pharmaceutical Communication Manager? Apply via the button below, or in case of questions approach the recruiter mentioned at the vacancy.
Is this vacancy not suitable for you? Then register with us bij clicking on this link and we will be happy to help you find your dream job.