Medical Project Officer
Is it your ambition to work in Medical Affairs? This is your chance! You will be working as Medical Project Officer within a small team for a mid-sized company for a rare disease product and you will be reporting into the Medical Affairs Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within Medical Affairs. An important goal for the role is to extend the awareness of the product.
This position could be interesting for a graduated MSc. or PhD candidate with high interest for the pharmaceutical industry, or candidates with experience within the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. as CRA, sales representative or other).
Responsibilities for the function as Medical Project Officer:
- Managing projects within the Medical Engagement Program;
- Coordination of medical related events such as advisory boards, symposia and congresses;
- Developing & Managing external communication;
- Preparation & execution of medical engagement project plans;
- Support clinical trial activities;
- Establishing and maintaining Partnerships with Medical Experts and other relevant external stakeholders within the field (secondary).
Qualifications for the function as Medical Project Officer:
- Degree in related discipline with proven affinity with the pharmaceutical industry;
- It is essential that you are social, pro-active, self-motivated, eager to learn, focused, flexible and possess excellent organisational skills;
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
A good primary and secundary compensation & benefit package. A few details:
- 1 year contract;
- 38 work week;
- 33 holidays;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Pension scheme;
- Sports allowance;
- Possibility to join the collective health insurance;
- Other insurances.
Interested in this position of Medical Project Officer? Please respond via this page and for questions please contact Albert Hollemans at 06-2263 95 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org