Medical Science Liaison Neurology
For one of the most successful global pharmaceutical companies we are seeking a Medical Scientific Liaison. You will be reporting to the Manager Medical Affairs.
For one of the most successful global pharmaceutical companies we are seeking a Medical Scientific Liaison. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain launch experience with a first in class product that is available to patients since 2018!! You will be reporting to the Manager Medical Affairs.Medical Scientific Liaisons (MSLs) are field based medical affairs associates who establish and maintain high-quality strategic partnerships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and other relevant external stakeholders. They contribute strategically and operationally to the development, reimbursement, launch and commercialization of the most important current and future company products through state-of-the-art medical-scientific interactions, collecting and sharing the insights of KOLs and other relevant external stakeholders, deepening and broadening the knowledge and insights about the products and indications, and shaping the strategic positioning of these products. They anticipate on changes in the organization and funding of the healthcare system. In so doing, they support the business objectives and contribute to the optimal care for the patient. Major Accountabilities I. KOL development and management II. Market access contributions III. Clinical research contributions IV. Internal contributions
Requirements for the function as Medical Science Liaison;
- Education: Master in Life Science, PharmD, MD or PhD;
- Languages: Native in Dutch and fluent in English (oral and written);
- Experience: Minimum of 1–3 years relevant experience within themedical affairs department or industry experience with a fundamental background with neurology.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers;
- Networker pur sang;
- Strong personal integrity and customer focus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Interested in the Medical Science Liaison? Please contact Leonie Koomen at 06-10518323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.