Patient Safety Specialist / Pharmacovigilance Associate
For one of our clients Herakles is looking for a Patient Safety Specialist / Pharmacovigilance Associate. In this role you will:
Support management of Patient Safety operational processes at Country Organization in ensuring compliance with the company’s global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of marketed and investigational products (drugs and devices).
- Adverse Event Case processing;
- Participation in the verification process of data correctness in the global safety database;
- Verification of correctness and compliance of documentation;
- Internal documents translation;
- Verification if a document grant the safety requirements of the internal materials as described in respective Novartis procedures;
- Preparation of training materials (incl. confirmations) and logistic organization of these trainings.
Requirements for the function as Patient Safety Specialist / Pharmacovigilance Associate:
- A degree in Life Sciences;
- Fluent in English AND Dutch (oral and written);
- Experience on similar position in drug safety or drug registration or clinical research department would be an additional asset;
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Computer technical skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
Initially a one year employment contract is offered.
Interested in this position as Patient Safety Specialist / Pharmacovigilance Associate? Contact Rob Helmich firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 538 538 92.