Pharmacovigilance Associate / Drug Safety Officer
Our client’s 10.000+ employees are scientists, researchers, communicators, manufacturing specialists and regulatory experts located around the globe. They come up with new approaches to addressing today’s health issues—from life-threatening illness to chronic conditions. The company targets specific difficult-to-cure diseases where it can leverage our core R&D expertise to advance science. They are constantly working to create solutions that go beyond treating the illness to have a positive impact on patients’ lives, on societies—and on science itself.
The Pharmacovigilance Associate / Drug Safety Officer supports the pharmacovigilance department to fulfil the obligations with regard to current Dutch pharmacovigilance guidelines & legislation on adverse event reporting activities. Ensure compliance of all local employees of their pharmacovigilance reporting responsibilities.
Our client is based in the Amsterdam region and the requirements for the Pharmacovigilance Associate / Drug Safety Officer are:
- Bachelor or Master degree, in pharmaceutical, medical or life-sciences field;
- Preferrably experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a pharmacovigilance / drug safety role;
- Flexibility, willing and able to work outside office hours;
- Persuasive, effective communication skills are essential;
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch (MUST HAVE) and English.
Interested in this position as a Pharmacovigilance Associate / Drug Safety Officer? Contact Rob Helmich email@example.com or +31 6 538 538 92