Our client is a global R&D organisation with its global mission to deliver health through food to as many people as possible. Their research and innovation areas have evolved, but they still begin with insights into nutrients and their role in optimal health, and build on that knowledge to tailor solutions for nutritional needs throughout the lifespan of their target populations.
As a Product technologist, you will deliver sustainable solutions & implement them within a wide range of projects involving capacity, compliance, transfer, crisis management, efficiency & outsourcing projects, within the European supply point network.
Main responsibilities for the function as a Product Technologist:
- Working in and managing projects for the European portfolio for Operational and Quality driven projects on powder milk products.
- Drive and execute product implementation technical work-stream in multiple supply points and third-party manufacturers, from concept generation to launch;
- Create all product documentation for factory and market implementation and strive for excellence in execution with first time right mindset;
- Identify and apply best product implementation practices with a business-oriented mindset focused on efficiency and long-term sustainability;
- Ensure absolute safe products, benefits and substantiation in close cooperation with Quality & Food Safety and considering regulatory aspects.
Requirements for the function as a Product Technologist:
- MSc. degree in Chemical engineering, Food technology or similar working/thinking level obtained via experience;
- 0-3 years of experience in a R&D related environment or factory technology job/ environment or business related role in the food industry;
- Affinity with dairy food and product compliance fundamentals and how to apply these in a practical way;
- Able to communicate effectively within various functions and levels (operator to director) within R&D, Operations & QFS;
- Team player with an autonomous and independent working attitude;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, solution oriented, open-minded, fast learner and with a hands-on approach.
Competitive salary and good benefits.
For more questions, please contact Iris van Maarschalkerweerd on +31 (0)6 22 41 07 04 or email@example.com