For one of our clients we are looking for a Purchaser/Inkoper marketing products. With this position you will join a nice team with a personal feeling and steady working environment.
As purchaser you support the Benelux Procurement department in the daily transactional business of tactical procurement activities within the site and executes local purchasing and order fulfillment management.
Major tasks and responsibilities for the function as a Purchaser/Inkoper:
- Execute monitor and control local purchasing and order fulfillment management (e.g. create purchase orders, track open orders, cooperate with Shared Service Center EB to enable payments, increase spend transparency by ensuring correct classifications;
- Ensure contractually agreed results from sourcing initiatives are translated in tactical purchasing;
- Support target achievement such as savings, automation, working capital improvements, etc;
- Handle daily supply issues;
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures;
- Conduct sourcing process for purchase orders up to a defined threshold (for a defined area of responsibility);
- Information exchange and communication with customers, suppliers and procurement coworkers as well as with other Service divisions (e.g. Logistics, Accounts Payable, ….);
- Support continuous improvement of transactional processes.
Requirements for the function as a Purchaser/Inkoper:
- BA degree or equivalent level;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in tactical purchasing and/or administrative functions;
- Sophisticated usage of modern communication tools, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP;
- Sound financial analytical evaluation abilities;
- Communication Skills;
- Service oriented;
- Able to work in teams.
More information about the Purchaser/ Inkoper? Please contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl or 06-1051 83 23.