Our Client is an international innovative pharmaceutical company strong in the therapeutic areas of Hematology and Oncology. Due to the grow of the work load Herakles is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for this top 10 pharma company. This role is based in the Netherlands and can be filled partly homebased.
The QA Specialist Cell Therapy holds the primary responsibility to provide support to the EU QP Operations – Cell Therapy team functions to ensure the smooth running of the department. It will involve the co-ordination and control of the department’s documentation (including GMP documents), forecasts, planning, scheduling, and maintenance of the department’s management systems and databases.
Main responsibilities for the function as a QA Specialist Cell Therapy:
- Experience in Quality Assurance for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) is preferred;
- Strong knowledge in computer tools and software;
- Ability to work independently, yet effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility, reliability, accuracy, and timely work;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Sense of team spirit, initiative, service and sense of urgency;
- Fluency in Dutch is not required, but is preferred;
- Must haves: you are living in the Netherlands and you are an EU Citizen.
Our Client offers a fulltime a one year contract initially and a permanent position thereafter. In this newly set up and vibrant team you will have ample opportunity to grow.
Interested in this role as QA Specialist Cell Therapy? Please apply through this website. If you have any questions please reach out to the below mentioned person.
Is this vacancy not suitable for you? Then register with us bij clicking on this link and we will be happy to help you find your dream job!