Janssen Biologics, is one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. They are dedicated to bringing life-saving innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. With the leading R&D group within the Dutch pharmaceutical industry, they are in an outstanding position to commercialize several vaccines in the near future. This gives excellent personal development opportunities!
The responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager are:
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance programs, procedures, and controls;
- Ensures that performance and quality of products conform to established company and regulatory standards;
- Manages the qualification and validation for all products and processes and quality control support activities;
- Acts as advisor to subordinate supervisors or staff to help meet established schedules or resolve technical or operational problems;
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with preproduction and production procedures in cooperation with other manufacturing managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs;
- Determines design direction or product line modifications and adequacy of design and test results;
- Approves the request for custom and modified standards products;
- Ensures all such products meet and/or exceed company and local government standards;
- Oversees supplier auditing and qualification for new or proposed suppliers;
- Provides quality control support to the supplier quality assurance as requested or needed;
- Oversees quality assurance auditing of production areas and systems;
- Reviews reports findings and makes recommendations for corrective action;
- Monitors supplier quality related activities to assure fulfillment of contract/purchase order requirements;
- Submits and administers budget schedules and performance standards.
Qualifications for the function as a Quality Assurance Manager GMP:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, bio chemistry, or comparable;
- Some flexibility in working hours is required;
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Fluency in English and Dutch (MUST HAVE)
This is a fulltime contracting position via Herakles for initially one year either as an employee or as a freelancer (ZZP-er). The maximum salary is € 96.000,- per year, or a maximum hourly rate of € 90,- (all-in, ex VAT) depending on experience.
Interested in this Quality Assurance Manager GMP position? Please apply through this website. If you have any questions please reach out the person mentioned at the right-hand side.