Quality Assurance Officer
We are seeking a pro-active quality minded person to become the quality officer for one of our clients! You will be working on all the quality aspects of the product from production to patient on this rare disease product. Dependent on your experience the role will be adapted to your liking.
We are looking for an eager learner for this one of a kind company with preferably a farma background or life sciences education.
Your responsibilities for the function as a Quality assurance officer:
- Updating and maintaining the Quality management system;
- All the administrative QA tasks for the product, like complaints, deviations, change control, training and CAPA;
- Relationship management with suppliers and customers on QA basis;
- Handle all administrative tasks on internal and external audits.
In this role you will be doubling the QA team and report to the QA manager.
Requirements for the function as Quality assurance officer:
- A life sciences degree;
- Experience in quality systems is fundamental;
- Experience in pharmaceutical setting is an advantage;
- Experience in implementing and maintaining quality systems based on laws and regulations understanding of cGMP, cGDP and/or EMA/ FDA-regulatory documents;
- Fluent in English, more languages is a plus;
- Additional attributes include an ability to multitask, have attention to detail, be flexible, and to thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
The company has flexible working hours as long as you make 32-38 hours a week. Broad position with competitive salary. Some home based working can be discussed. Small business unit with close interactions. International setting.
More information about the Quality assurance officer? Contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl or 06-1051 83 23.