Our client is is a leading Bioprocess company with market leading products focused on serving the upstream, downstream, and analytical market segments in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Their products are used in the manufacture of more than 40 approved biologics and hundreds more in development.
For our client, Herakles is seeking a QC Inspector II who will be responsible to provide Quality Inspection support for the Incoming Inspection department supporting a the customers site (Breda) to ensure delivery of highest quality OPUS columns to the customer. The successful candidate will be supporting FTIR analysis as well as inspection processes that will be implemented in Breda.
The responsibilities of the QC Inspector II are:
- Work on deployment of new or modified inspection solutions, up to and including, selection, design and implementation of fixtures, gauges, standards and methods;
- Support quality teams from engineering knowledge to inspection processes;
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and ANSI ASQ Z1.4.;
- Perform FTIR Analysis of resins;
- Initiate Quality document revisions including inspection plans, procedure changes;
- Work with Manufacturing, Materials Management and Engineering and Quality in addressing nonconforming material investigations;
- Support investigations for Complaints, Deviation and Corrective Actions;
- Other responsibilities to be assigned as appropriate.
Qualifications for the function as a QC Inspector II are:
- B.S. in a Technical or Applied Science discipline or equivalent, with 2-4 years engineering or incoming inspection experience;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality System Regulations;
- Familiarity with FTIR material analysis;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required;
- Applied knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and Statistical Process Control (SPC);
- Technical writing skills, including work instruction / procedure, testing protocol and summary report creation;
- Experience with hard gauging and hand tools for taking measurements;
- Familiar with medical devices, bioprocessing equipment, military or aerospace industry inspection practices and standards.
You live in the Netherlands and you are an EU citizen or alternatively you hold a permanent working permit
Interested in the position as a QC Inspector II? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.