Quality & Regulatory Specialist Interim €60/h
Interim Quality & Regulatory Specialist food for 3days a week, for 19 weeks. Responsibilities for the function as a Quality & Regulatory Specialist:
- Animation to assure domestic, regional, international regulatory compliance in CBUs & SPs;
- Ad-hoc support on local, regional, international food safety regulatory requirements;
- Assure local definition of food safety regulatory framework, including an effective external stakeholder influence, to reduce impact of food safety legislation for Danone Business;
- Communication of local requirements to assure local food safety compliance of our (new) products & services;
- RMG collaboration with ELN FS & QBU.
Qualifications for the function as a Quality & Regulatory Specialist:
- Master in food technology, pharma or chemistry;
- Regulatory expertise;
- Ability to work in global international context with multiple functions (PA, RA, FS etc);
- Good understanding of services & tools for FS regulatory area;
- Food Safety law + assessment on relevance of new legislation for ELN.
Competencies: Influencing in business environment, building coalitions, driving quality requirements and standards, pro-active, continuous improvement mindset, organized, clear.
More information about the Quality & Regulatory Specialist? Please contact Leonie Koomen at email@example.com or 06-10518323