Registry Director – 1.0 FTE / 36 uur in Leiden fulltime
The mission of our client is to save the lives of patients with blood cancers. To strenghten their team we are seeking a Registry Director based in the Netherlands, a fantastic opportunity working for a great cause. The organisation currently counts 90 employees in Europe and the Dutch office is located in Leiden, but there is a lot of flexibility working from home. You will be reporting to the Executive Director. A great opportunity in true patient centric environment!
With 4 offices with each of their own focus, one of them is the registry. The overall responsibility of the Registry Director is to direct/manage all functions at the registry department relating to the registry, by providing leadership, knowledge, initiative and strategy to the registry department and the wider organization where necessary.
The Registry is the hart and soul of the organization with novel data, receiving great interest from pharmaceutical companies, regulators and health technology assessment agencies. Currently they are migrating the data into a new system. A full job description is available.
Responsibilities for the role as a Registry Director:
- Leading the Registry Strategy;
- Lead the transition from the existing database to a new EDC (Electronic Database Capture);
- Overcome hurdles in this process and look for solutions and ensure that any solution meets expectations as established in the specification;
- Supervision of database design and management, implement changes, accommodate adjustments, including incorporation of new indications or therapies;
- Supervise and lead the coordination of data submission and data quality from the companies centres, including documentation and training provision of all database users;
- Liaise with the Board, Executive Director, Working Parties, Data Offices, Clinical Trials Office, Definitions Group, Partner Societies and national registries;
- Develop comprehensive programme of education and training for registry users;
- Supporting complex and concurrent research initiatives;
- As a member of the Management Team, contribute to develop a common strategy for the organization and establish a close collaboration with the other departments;
- Operational Management in the Registry Office, managing Registry budget. Lead, support and motivate the team, perform staff appraisals, identify training and development needs, approve annual leaves, etc.
The ideal profile for the role as a Registry Director:
- A solid background such as a PhD or or life science background with relevant experience within a clinical research environment;
- 8+ years of experience working with clinical data (registries) or complex databases (EDCs);
- Familiair with programming, designing, adjusting, mainaining medical data capture systems;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment;
- Highly oriented towards collaboration;
- Hands on and a problem solver;
- Analytical and a strategic thinking;
- Leadership and managerial skills;
- Networking skills with initiative;
- Willingness to travel regularly.
You will be working in a great team with warm colleagues and a company with a strong goal. Besides the base salary you will receive a 13th month, holiday allowance, flexible hours, collective healh insurance and a pension scheme.
Interested in this position? Please respond via this website. For questions, please contact Albert Hollemans via 0622639519 / firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be appreciated to send your CV upfront.