Sales and Marketing Office Assistant
European pharmaceutical company. Privately-owned.
Responsibilities for the function as a Sales and Marketing Office Assistant:
- Is present at local office and available for contact with customers, sales reps and relations (phone or e-mail);
- Assist GM and support of sales force + marketing;
- Management of schedules/agenda’s, SF and cycle-meetings;
- Basic (financial) administration and reporting;
- Copying, faxing, filing, handling the post, correspondence, management of marketing and office supplies;
- Follow up on procedures;
- Management of the client’s database (sales report system).
Requirements for the function as a Sales and Marketing Office Assistant:
- HBO education secretariat (Havo with Schroevers management or secretary education)
- >2 years of experience are mandatory;
- Windows Office : Excel, Powerpoint, Word;
- Languages: English and Dutch (spoken and written), French (spoken: IS A MUST!);
- Strong organization and time management;
- Good personal presentation;
- Trustworthy and high level of personal integrity;
- Pro-active, results-driven;
- Must be able to work as part of a team;
- Professional and flexible attitude;
- Structured / organized and accurate;
- Impact + Initiative: Dynamic , assertive and proactive;
- Able to work independent in a small organization;
- Can handle stress;
- Customer focus: Client Friendly attitude / Positive attitude.
More information about the Sales and Marketing Office Assistant? Please contact Tom van der Poel +31 6 5184 65 75.