Our client is is a leading Bioprocess company with market leading products focused on serving the upstream, downstream, and analytical market segments in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Their products are used in the manufacture of more than 40 approved biologics and hundreds more in development.
For our client, Herakles is seeking a motivated and experienced manufacturing process engineer who will focus on quality and productivity improvements. The position will be focused on Process support & development for OPUS, ATF XCell and Affinity Ligand product lines. This individual will work closely with Manufacturing and R&D to improve current and new products.The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the department’s production and quality goals are met.The applicant will be the key interface between manufacturing, quality and R&D. Hands-on mechanical aptitude and an exceptional problem-solving ability are important.
The responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer are:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple bioprocessing manufacturing processes;
- Implement new product processes in Manufacturing during the transfer from Product Development;
- Research for improvements to support processing of large scale column packing;
- Contribute to the process design for new products during the development phase;
- Develop standardized documentation including SOP’s, training, validation of equipment, and reports;
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Identify and resolve process and quality related problems for assigned manufacturing processes;
- Optimize current processes and identify emerging technologies for future implementation;
- Implementation of corrective actions to solve problems based on root cause analysis;
- Develop and own Process Improvement projects.
Qualifications for the function as a Senior Process Engineer are:
- Engineering degree or equivalent required;
- 5-10 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing or development environment;
- Demonstrated track record of successful project execution;
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Experience with the operation of laboratory equipment (including pumps, UV detectors, pressure tanks, and various gauges/sensors) and operation of process-scale manufacturing equipment;
- Experiences with any/all of the following processes are desired;
- Chromatography scale up and Packing Chromatography columns;
- Technology transfer between manufacturing sites
You live in the Netherlands and you are an EU citizen or alternatively you hold a permanent working permit
Interested in the position as a Senior Process Engineer? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.