(Sr) Clincial Research Associate in Utrecht
For one of our CRO clientst we are looking for a sr. CRA I
Performs and coordinates all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH GCP, FDA guidelines, local regulations and company SOPs. Conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation Responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits. Represents the company in the global medical research community and develops and maintains collaborative relationships with investigational sites. Required to travel 60-80% on average.
Qualifications for the function as a (Sr) Clincial Research Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field or a Registered Nursing certification or equivalent certification/licensure from an appropriately accredited institution. In some cases an equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provides the required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities may be considered;
- Valid Driver’s License where applicable;
- Previous experience as a clinical research monitor that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years) that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Experience performing monitoring for all phases of study life cycle to include start-up, interim, and close out;
- Dutch language is a must.
More information about the senior CRA? Please contact Leonie Koomen at Leonie@heraklespharma.nl / +31 6 10518323.