The mission of our Client is to save the lives of patients with blood cancers. To strengthen their team they are seeking a statistician, a fantastic opportunity working for a great cause on the cutting edge of science in a growing organization. The organization currently counts 90 employees in Europe and the Dutch office is located in Leiden, but there is a lot of flexibility working from home.
Your primary task is to offer statistical support and input which will contribute to study protocols and reports that are submitted to regulatory bodies such as EMA, scientific output (publications, international conference abstracts, presentations, posters), in the field of transplantation and cell or gene therapy. A summary of the responsibilities, the full job description is available on request:
- Design and analyse non-interventional prospective studies, post authorization safety studies and prospective clinical trials (mostly funded by pharma);
- Give input in the interpretation of the final results and manuscript writing;
- Create statistical reports for clinical investigators, pharmaceutical companies and the research committees;
- Contribute actively to activities of the statistical Committee of the company and work closely with the Research Director, Business Development and others.
Requirements for the function as a Statistician:
- A Master in (bio)Statistics, econometrics, a PhD or similar;
- Experience in statistical analysis;
- Experience with survival analysis (for example: advanced Cox models, competing risks, frailty models);
- Active knowledge of SPSS, R and Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Good communication and collaboration skills, albe to work in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment;
- Being a builder with a flexible mindset, your opinion is of value;
- You need to possess a EU passport or have a permanent working permit;
- Able to make short trips within Europe so now and then.
You will be working in a great team with warm colleagues and a company with a strong goal. Besides the base salary you will for example receive a 13th month, holiday allowance, flexible hours, collective health insurance and a pension scheme. The working hours can be 28 – 36 hours.
Interested in this position? Please respond via this website. For questions, please contact Albert Hollemans via 0622639519 / firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be appreciated to send your CV upfront. Due to the holiday period there might be a delay in the process.