Our client, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Their teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
DSO is the department where Clinical Trial Material (CTM) is produced for new cutting edge vaccines that are in clinical testing Phases 1 to 3. The DSO production process is at pilot scale (50L) under GMP conditions and is executed by two main teams. Upstream processing is performed by the I-team and downstream processing by the D-team. Each team consists of about eleven diverse persons led by a Supervisor. In this department a position is available for a Technician DSP that will be trained to perform the production of batches of CTM vaccines.
You will be primarily responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material.
Apart from production operations you will be updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps (Bioreactor process, Clarification, UFDF, AEX) and the state of related equipment. Next to these core tasks small improvements and innovative projects will be a stable part of your daily work package. We constantly strive for improvement using Process Excellence tools such as “Lean Manufacturing”. You will also be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks. As the job entails team work within a diverse and global organisation, our client requires good communications skills in English.
Quick application is recommended, the procedure closes on a short notice.
Main responsibilities for the function as a Technician DSP:
- Quality is always the main goal for you, and efficiency a close second;
- Initiative, you seek out potential solutions yourself;
- You strive for full customer satisfaction. What is asked you deliver with the required quality within the agreed timeframe;
- Operational troubleshooting capabilities;
- Persevering, you see projects to their end and can find your own way around obstacles;
- Innovative thinker, able to think up new insights for old problems;
- Interpersonal skills, able to provide and receive feedback in a constructive way. You make yourself part of discussions and help transform these into positive actions;
- Flexible, you are willing to adapt your planning to help tackle problems for the organisation.
Quick application is recommended, the procedure closes soon.
Qualifications for the function as a Technician DSP:
- Minimum completed MBO (level 4) or (maximum) HBO degree, preferably in Microbiology/Life Sciences or equivalent;
- 2 years (or more) experience with cGMP manufacturing is a requirement;
- Able to converse and write effectively in technical English;
- Experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science or pilot plant operations in a cGMP environment is preferred.
Working in the exciting environment of vaccin development. A one-year contract with possibilities for extension.
Salary between € 2300,- and € 2900 gross/month depending on experience.
Interested in the position as a Technician DSP? Then apply via the button below or if you have any questions, contact the Recruiter mentioned in the vacancy.
Is this vacancy not suitable for you? Then register with us bij clicking on this link and we will be happy to help you find your dream job!